Hello and welcome – My name is Pamela. I am a New York City based personal trainer and writer on psychology. My passion lies in anything that impacts our ability to create positive life changes – for the mind and body
- Have you ever wanted one thing and done another?
- Wanted to lose weight, but ate cookies at night?
- Longed to create your dream career, but wasted days or years with procrastination?
You’re not alone. Many people live their lives this way and I have been one of them.
But through proper study and application of psychological principles we can become all that we are capable of. We can change to become the people we want to be.
My fascination in the field started as a hobby but ended up changing my life. I have been studying psychology for 8 years. Diving into topics ranging from neurobiology, mindfulness, behavioral economics, and CBT. This knowledge helped me lose 30 pounds, create more fulfilling relationships, gave me more confidence, and helped me more than triple my income. But we have to get the internal mindset right before external shifts come into fruition.
I now write, speak, and coach in the field to help others align their behaviors with their long term goals as well. Your life can match your desires. Your actions can be in alignment with what is in your heart. It isn’t easy, it takes courage, time, and hard work – but it is possible.
It is my belief that we never “arrive” but instead are on a constant journey as we self-actualize. As we become the people we were meant to be, should we accept the call. There are things we can do, however, that help facilitate this actualization process. And that is where the work begins.
- I am not personal training privately currently, as I am exclusively working at a gym in Brooklyn. But I am available for habit change coaching and goal strategy consultations. Please see the the coaching tab here.
- For ideas on psychology, fitness, and self-development check out my YouTube Channel
- For nutrition and exercise ideas find me on Instagram
- To learn more about my background, click here for my bio.
Thank you for stoping by and reading. I wish you the best in chasing your heart’s desires.